Agave, The Arizona Spa
A retreat designed to rejuvenate the mind, body and spirit, Agave, The Arizona Spa offers treatments inspired by traditional practices handed down through many of Arizona’s native cultures as well as therapies infused with healing traditions from the Far East.Our popular Scottsdale spa also takes inspiration from its namesake, the indigenous Agave plant, which is used in many of the spa’s treatments to provide guests with its moisturizing benefits.
Situated along a citrus-tree lined pathway within its own courtyard, the Spa’s amenities include:
- 20 treatment rooms
- movement studio
- WestinWORKOUT® fitness studio featuring state-of-the-art cardio and strength-training equipment
- men’s and ladies’ locker rooms (each with a whirlpool, sauna and steam room)
- juice bar
- full-service salon
Plus, guests can enjoy the Spa’s relaxing courtyard garden and quiet lap pool. Cabanas surround the pool garden, providing guests with private areas for outdoor relaxation and spa therapies.
- All guests of the Resort receive complimentary use of the WestinWORKOUT fitness studio, located at Agave, The Arizona Spa. The WestinWORKOUT fitness studio is open 24 hours with room card access.
- Resort guests participating in the daily Resort Services Charge or those receiving a 50-minute spa service will receive complimentary access to the spa facility and fitness studio on the day the service is rendered. Spa facilities include sauna, steam room, whirlpool, relaxation area and locker use.
- Guests who do not participate in the daily Resort Services Charge or who do not receive a 50-minute spa service will be charged $20 per day for unlimited access to spa facilities and fitness studio.
Tags Resort Spas
- Payment Options: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Working Hours: Monday: 7 am - 8 pmTuesday: 7 am - 8 pmWednesday: 7 am - 8 pmThursday: 7 am - 8 pmFriday: 7 am - 8 pmSaturday: 7 am - 8 pmSunday: 7 am - 8 pm