Phoenix is a destination for every season, and with some of the finest hotels, resorts and golf courses in the world, it’s true a place to invigorate your senses. At Bourbon Steak, you get the best of all worlds – premium steaks, fresh seafood, and you are cocooned within the peerless Princess Fairmont.
Award-winning Chef Michael Mina and Executive Chef Chris Curtiss, presents an upscale, contemporary American steakhouse like no other at our BOURBON STEAK. Indulge in a tantalizing menu with modern fare featuring the finest cuts of beef, poultry, and fish, all slow-poached in butter, grilled and finished over seasoned wood-fueled flames. Modern classic American side dishes are complimented by a unique wine list and handcrafted cocktails. Signature classics include the Maine Lobster Pot Pie, Jidori Chicken with Truffled Mac & Cheese, American Kobe Beef Filet and Certified All-Natural Angus Beef. Family-friendly dining is also available in the restaurant’s sleek Bar/Lounge. Also featuring outdoor patio and fireside terrace seating, semi-private dining rooms, a 3,000-bottle wine cellar and daily happy hour in the bar.
BOURBON STEAK, located in the Princess Fairmont and led by Executive Chef Jeremy McMillan, upholds the Michael Mina’s tradition of tempering steaks in butter, then firing them to perfection over wood flame. The freshest seafood available is combined with local seasonal ingredients.
Classic steaks include Bone-in Rib Eye, Dry-Aged Porterhouse, and mouthwatering New York Strip cuts. Sides include soy-glazed shiitake mushrooms and roasted brussel sprouts with housemade sausage.
- Contact Name: Michael Mina
- Payment Options: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Executive Chef: JEREMY MCMILLAN
- Accept Walk-ins: Yes
- Dining Style: Fine Dining, Sit Down
- Dress Code: Resort Dress, Casual
- Parking: Valet, Self
- Location: North Scottsdale
- Entertainment: Monday: 5:30pm-9:30pm
- Working Hours: Monday: 5:30pm-9:30pmTuesday: 5:30pm-9:30pmWednesday: 5:30pm-9:30pmThursday: 5:30pm-9:30pmFriday: 5:30 p.m.-10p.mSaturday: 5:30 p.m.-10 p.mSunday: 5:30pm-9:30pm