World-famous site of the 1881 Gunfight at the O.K. Corral® in Tombstone, AZ. Enjoy daily reenactments of the famous Gunfight at 2 pm, with Wyatt Earp and Doc Holliday. Life-sized animated figures of the gunfighters are located on the very spot where the Gunfight began. Visit our four museums. See Doc Holliday’s room and admire over 100 of C.S. Fly’s photos of 1880s Tombstone and the Apache Geronimo. Actor Vincent Price tells Tombstone’s story in Tombstone’s Historama. Handicapped accessible. Admission. Kids under 6 free.
- See Wyatt Earp, Doc Holliday, Virgil and Morgan Earp fight the McLaurys and Clantons in daily reenactments at the O.K. Corral®. Shows are held at noon, 2 pm, and 3:30 pm.
- Stand beside life-size figures of the eight gunfighters located on the very spot where the Gunfight began according to a map on display drawn by Wyatt Earp himself.
- Hear what caused the 30-second showdown that left three cowboys dead, Virgil and Morgan Earp wounded.
- Tour C.S. Fly’s Photo Gallery. See his world-famous photos of the Apache warrior Geronimo, and his historic photos of 1880s Tombstone life.
- Walk through the O.K. Corral® as it appeared in the 1880s.
- Payment Options: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Working Hours: Monday: 9 am to 5 pmTuesday: 9 am to 5 pmWednesday: 9 am to 5 pmThursday: 9 am to 5 pmFriday: 9 am to 5 pmSaturday: 9 am to 5 pmSunday: 9 am to 5 pm