Summoning the feel of an old-world Spanish estate, intimate and elegant Remington’s delivers a little bit of everything. Fine dining by the fire or out on the patio with a view of Camelback Mountain. Live jazz in the piano bar and a beautiful private dining room with a small bar and comfortable, overstuffed furniture set invitingly close to the fireplace.
Our menu highlights New American cuisine, a fusion which assimilates flavors from the melting pot of American cooking techniques mixed with foreign components.
Remington’s incorporates local, fresh, organic, all-natural ingredients into appetizers ranging from Drunken Shrimp or Tuna Tartare to signature dishes like Bone-In Pork Chop and Beef Tips Marsala. In a nod to Remington’s steakhouse roots, we have retained classic favorites that include French onion soup, handmade lump crab cakes and a 10 oz. grilled to order filet mignon. Lighter fare includes a Scallop Scampi with angel hair pasta and Chicken Piccata with oven-dried tomatoes and lemon caper butter sauce.
- Payment Options: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Accept Walk-ins: Yes
- Children's Menu: Yes
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Dress Code: Resort Dress
- Happy Hour: Mon to Fri: 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Parking: Valet, Self
- Location: Central Scottsdale
- Entertainment: Monday: 11am to 10pm
- Working Hours: Monday: 11am to 10pmTuesday: 11am to 10pmWednesday: 11am to 10pmThursday: 11am to 10pmFriday: 11am to 10pmSaturday: 11am to 10pmSunday: 11am to 10pm