SushiKo is committed to only the best quality Sushi and freshest ingredients. Paired with excellent service and traditional Japanese dining, SushiKo is a must visit in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Dai Hayashi was born in 1954 and raised in Japan. He also traveled around the world with backpack. In 1979 he ended up in Los Angeles and became a sushi apprentice at Hana Sushi near UCLA. In 1983 he opened his own restaurant SushiSei at Hermosa Beach with 2 partners. After selling SushiSei in 1990, he opened his second restaurant in Orange County, CA, but did not work out. Dai worked at Matsuhisa in Beverly Hills, where he was highly influenced by Nobu Matsuhisa. Dai moved to Scottsdale in 1993 in search of a better place to raise his children. He loves the weather, the people and playing golf year round. In 1995, Dai opened SushiKo which has been serving the valley since then, it has been our pleasure to serve the thousands of customers.
- Contact Name: Dai Hayash
- Payment Options: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Executive Chef: Hikaru Hayashi, Raul Gallegos, Filemon Cruz, Marcelo Dominguez
- Accept Walk-ins: Yes
- Dining Style: Sit Down
- Dress Code: Casual
- Parking: Self
- Location: Central Scottsdale
- Meals: Lunch: 11:30am-2:00pm
- Working Hours: Monday: 5:00pm - 9:30pmTuesday: 5:00pm - 9:30pmWednesday: 5:00pm - 9:30pmThursday: 5:00pm - 9:30pmFriday: 5:00pm - 10pmSaturday: 5:00pm - 10pmSunday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm