Located in north Scottsdale in the cooling foothills of Pinnacle Peak, Talavera introduces a modern take on the classic steakhouse, with unique steak and seafood pairings, comfort desserts, and a range of specialty sides, accompaniments and starters.
The restaurant features vibrant decor, dramatic views and the best patio dining in the Valley. Lively ambiance is matched by an upscale casual approach to dining, with a range of menu choices fit for every occasion.
Talavera’s menu focuses on locally and regionally sourced cuisine, emphasizing prime cuts of meat, poultry and game from boutique purveyors as well as a wide variety of seafood. Executive Chef Mel Mecinas seeks out fresh heirloom tomatoes and vegetables from local farms, olive oil sourced from a nearby mill, and Arizona-ranch raised meats to lend authenticity and sense of place.
The central focal point of Talavera restaurant is a dramatic fire element framed by glass – positioned for both indoor and outdoor diners to enjoy – showcasing elevated Scottsdale city and desert vistas. Guests can take in sunset views while sipping a signature cocktail on Talavera restaurant’s patio, or lingering with dessert and coffee under the stars.
- Contact Name: Chelsa Cohen
- Payment Options: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Executive Chef: Mel Mecinas
- Accept Walk-ins: Yes
- Children's Menu: Yes
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Dress Code: Resort Dress
- Outdoor Dinning: Yes
- Parking: Valet, Self
- Location: North Scottsdale
- Working Hours: Monday: ClosedTuesday: 5:30 pm - 9:30 pmWednesday: 5:30 pm - 9:30 pmThursday: 5:30 pm - 9:30 pmFriday: 5:30 pm - 9:30 pmSaturday: 5:30 pm - 9:30 pmSunday: 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm