EXPLORE. DISCOVER. EXPERIENCE.
From sun-soaked, outdoor activities, to exclusive accommodations and state-of-the-art meeting and event space, The Phoenician, a AAA Five-Diamond resort, reaches beyond expectation to deliver the exceptional.
Contoured out of the beauty of the spectacular Sonoran Desert in Scottsdale, Arizona, The Phoenician features a 27-hole championship golf course that inspires your spirit of adventure. Designed by Ted Robinson, Sr. and Homer Flint, The Phoenician’s three diverse nine-hole courses create 18-hole combinations for the challenge and fun you crave. Tee off on the finest golf courses in Scottsdale, Arizona, with 6,300 yards of extraordinary terrain with gorgeous greens, pristine desert views, breathtaking scenery and Arizona’s only sand-island green!
Tags Hotels & Resorts
- Payment Options: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Business Concierge: Yes
- Gift Store: Yes
- Pets Friendly: Yes
- Pool: Yes
- Hot Tub: Outdoor
- Rating: 5 Stars
- Wellness Center: Free Weights, Machine Weights, Cardio Machines, Messages, Showers, Steam Room, Sauna Room
- Accommodation type: Resort, 1-Bedroom Suite
- Location: Old Town
- Services: Restaurants: 8 Restaurants on PropertyRoom Service:Lounge / Bar:
- Hours of Operations: 24/7