The Scott Resort & Spa (formerly FireSky Resort & Spa). A Scottsdale Resort & Hotel Where All The Elements Come Together
The Scott Resort & Spa artfully blends the upscale appeal of an Old Town Scottsdale location with the casual elegance of a lush desert retreat.
Imagine yourself soaking in the sun, cocktail in hand, at our bright and breezy main pool with Acqua Bar.
Or, if you’re feeling more playful, wade into our sandy beach pool, where sand castles are definitely encouraged.
Delight in this lavishly landscaped oasis by day, and cozy up by the warm, romantic fire pits at night.
At The Scott Resort & Spa, you’ll know what it means to get away from it all.
The Scott Resort & Spa
A Boutique Resort in the Heart of Downtown Scottsdale
The Scott exhibits a casual elegance with a natural-meets-contemporary style. The hotel lobby living room offers a welcoming, comfortable sense of place, as well as an intimate area in which to gather and lounge for business or leisure. The lush, secluded grounds showcase colorfully landscaped gardens, a tropical courtyard, a sandy-beach pool and a pool lagoon drenched in sunlight by day and illuminated by candlelight, fire and stars at night.
Pamper yourself in our all-natural spa, or simply recline with a cocktail in the poolside shade. This is the Arizona resort experience you’ve always wanted. Worries? You’ll forget what that even means.
Once you’re fully rejuvenated, We invite you to explore Old Town Scottsdale, the World-class golf courses, shopping, Scottsdale dining and art galleries – then come back to The Scott for the signature comforts of our boutique hotel:
Find out what sets us apart from Arizona resorts & Scottsdale Hotels:
- Complimentary basic high-speed WiFi throughout the hotel
- 3,500 square feet of pure relaxation at our onsite Jurlique spa
- Two luxurious pools, hot tub and playful sandy beach
- The Scott Grill, a Mediterranean bistro where you can dine inside or on the patio under the Sonoran sky
- Voted the BEST location for a Wedding by OldTownScottsdale.com
- Over 14,000 square feet of flexible meeting space in 13 meeting rooms with WiFi access
- Complimentary, fully equipped on-site fitness facility with 24-hour access
- Outstanding pet-friendly services and amenities-your pets are our best friends, too.
Tags Hotels & Resorts
- Payment Options: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Business Center: Yes
- Business Concierge: Yes
- Gift Store: Yes
- Pets Friendly: Yes
- Pool: Yes
- Hot Tub: Outdoor
- Rating: 4 Stars
- Wellness Center: Free Weights, Machine Weights, Cardio Machines, Messages, Showers, Steam Room, Sauna Room
- Accommodation type: Resort
- Location: Old Town
- Services: Restaurants: TaggiaRoom Service:Lounge / Bar:
- Hours of Operations: 24/7