The Founder of Kimmyz Scottsdale Grill is Kimberly O’Donnell. Kimberly was born in Ohio 1964, but left in 1983 moving to Miami, Florida. She started working a location like Kimmyz, called Big Daddy’s, as a bartender in Ft. Lauderdale, and worked for them for 5 years. After many years working in a Bar and Grill, she moved into the Hotel Industry, working for Howard Johnsons for another 5 years really learning the art of the hospitality business.
After having her first son Scott she and her family moved to LA, where she managed her apartment complex during the day while bartending at night at the Ramada Hotel on Beverly Hills Drive. LA is an expensive town, so those two jobs were vital to providing for the family. After a few years, Kimberly decided to join her Dad in Phoenix. She worked at local bars for about 15 years, but decided she wanted to be her own boss!
Love and Peace,
- Contact Name: Adan Esparza
- Payment Options: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Cross Streets: Hwy 101 & Via de Ventura
- Accept Walk-ins: Yes
- Dining Style: Sit Down,
- Dress Code: Casual
- Bar: Full
- Outdoor Dinning: Yes
- Parking: Self
- Location: Central Scottsdale
- Working Hours: Monday: 11:00 am - 12:00 amTuesday: 11:00 am - 12:00 amWednesday: 11:00 am - 12:00 amThursday: 11:00 am - 2:00 amFriday: 11:00 am - 2:00 amSaturday: 8:30 am - 2:00 amSunday: 8:30 am - 12:00 am