We-Ko-Pa Resort & Conference Center is nestled in the heart of the majestic 40-square-mile Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation, just moments from championship golf, thrilling casino gaming and entertainment, exhilarating outdoor recreation and fabulous shopping.
From horseback trail rides and desert adventure tours steeped in Native American culture to spa retreats, poker tournaments and 36 holes of breathtaking championship golf, the Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation offers something for everyone who wishes to experience the beauty and heritage of the Southwest.
Discover the beauty, tranquility and culture of Arizona’s captivating Sonoran Desert at the AAA Four Diamond We-Ko-Pa Resort & Conference Center!
Located only 20 minutes from the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, our lushly landscaped oasis offers spectacular views of Arizona’s majestic Four Peaks and iconic Red Mountains alongside the free-flowing Verde River. During your stay, you’re sure to enjoy our:
- Luxurious-yet-affordable accommodations in the Scottsdale/Fountain Hills area, featuring 246 beautifully appointed rooms and suites ideal for any lifestyle, including those travelling with pets.
- Four-star resort amenities – from the sparkling outdoor pool to the exciting Fort McDowell Casino to the state-of-the-art Amethyst Spa and Fitness Center.
- On-site Wassaja Conference Center with 25,000 square feet of sophisticated venue space for business meetings, corporate retreats, conventions, social events and unforgettable weddings.
- Two championship courses at We-Ko-Pa Golf Club – including Arizona’s #1 golf course – with rolling emerald fairways surrounded by stunning desert beauty.
- Fabulous dining at seven restaurants, including tantalizing Southwestern-inspired cuisine at our award-winning Ahnala Restaurant.
- Convenient access to horseback trail rides, cattle drives and themed cookouts at Fort McDowell Adventures, a private 25,000-acre desert recreation area only minutes away.
The perfect resort for both work and play, our property is managed by and maintains close cultural ties to the Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation. In this native language, the name “We-Ko-Pa” means “Four Peaks” and allows us to honor these regal lands while paying tribute to the diverse and vibrant heritage of the Yavapai Tribe.
- Payment Options: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Business Center: Yes
- Business Concierge: Yes
- Gift Store: Yes
- Pets Friendly: Yes
- Pool: Yes
- Hot Tub: Outdoor
- Rating: 4 Stars
- Wellness Center: Free Weights, Machine Weights, Cardio Machines, Messages, Showers, Steam Room, Sauna Room
- Accommodation type: Resort
- Services: Restaurants: AHNALA MESQUITE ROOM,SILVER PLATTER, A NEW YORK DELI, RED ROCK BUFFET, NOODLES SUSHIYA, WE-KO-PA GRILLE, CAFÉ 87Room Service:Lounge / Bar:Breakfast:Continental:Buffet:
- Hours of Operations: 24/7