The Annual Arizona Taco Festival is a taco-topic of epic proportions. Over 50 participating restaurants and food trucks will be serving $3 tacos with some of the most unique recipes you’ve ever tasted! Listen to live music, watch Lucha Libre wrestling shows, cooking classes, eating contests and so much more
A General Admission ticket provides access to taco-topia. Inside the event, you’ll find about 50 restaurants dishing out $2 tacos and bars and beverage stations serving margaritas, beer, water, and soda. This year you will receive an RFID wristband that will be used for admission into the festival and as your primary form of payment for food and drink. No more waiting in line for tokens – just double tap your wristband to purchase food and drinks.
- VIP Cantina with private full bar, air conditioned private bathroom, catered food, tv’s, upgraded furniture and entertainment.
- The Tented Technicolor Food Demo Stage
- Hot Chili Pepper Eating Contest
- Chihuahua Beauty Pageant
- The Taco Eating Contest
- Hot Sauce Expo with over 80 types of Hot Sauce
- Interactive Photo Booths Everywhere
- Experiential Activations
- Live Music Stage
- Lucha Libre Wrestling Arena
- 10th Anniversary surprises, celeb guests and more than we can list here!