We’re BATL, the original Backyard Axe Throwing League. Our mission is to show people the power of being good to each other, using the axe as a tool to build community. We’re immensely proud to have been the first organization in the world to offer an urban venue to experience the thrill of indoor axe throwing in leagues, walk-ins, group parties and team building.
BATL was founded in the backyard of CEO Matt Wilson in 2006. What started as a personal passion sparked by a camping trip soon spread through word of mouth in Toronto, and today over 1.25 million people have experienced the thrill of throwing axes at our locations.
The Backyard Axe Throwing League is the premier axe throwing facility in Arizona. BATL Scottsdale is located in the Indian River Plaza, on the southwest corner of Thomas & Hayden, just 1 mile from the 101, and is capable of hosting parties from 2 to over 100 people.
- Contact Name: Straun Riley
- Payment Options: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Cash
- Cross Streets: E Thomas Rd & North Hayden Rd
- Shopping Center: Indian River Plaza
- Working Hours: Monday: 11am-11pmTuesday: 11am-11pmWednesday: 11am-11pmThursday: 11am-11pmFriday: 11am-11pmSaturday: 11am-11pmSunday: 11am-11pm