Adventure awaits you at Copperwynd Resort in sunny Fountain Hills, Arizona. Located in the McDowell Mountains at over 2500 ft. elevation, dine, play and stay at the resort that has it all – whether you’re a foodie, a health enthusiast, a bride, or simply looking for a place to relax and unwind, find your adventure here at Copperwynd Resort.
Whether you’re here for a weekend, wedding, anniversary, event, or getaway, everything at our resort is inclusively customized to you. Enjoy New American cuisine, a full-service spa, two swimming pools, nine lighted tennis courts, an extensive fitness center with yoga and spinning studios, wellness retreats and nearby hiking and running trails.
A picture is worth a thousand words, but the perfect view will leave you speechless. That’s why at our resort, every room offers breathtaking views of the Sonoran desert. From sunrise to sunset and on through starry nights, Arizona’s vast skies provide a spectacular spectacle. In fact, you’ll find astonishing views all over our resort, whether you choose to hike at dawn while the sun peeks over the ridge, or and savor a romantic view while dining at our restaurant, Flourish.
- Payment Options: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Business Center: Yes
- Business Concierge: Yes
- Pool: Yes
- Hot Tub: Outdoor
- Rating: 4 Stars
- Wellness Center: Free Weights, Machine Weights, Cardio Machines, Messages, Showers, Steam Room, Sauna Room
- Accommodation type: Resort
- Services: Restaurants: Diner’s Choice Winner for “Best Ambience, Most Romantic” and “ Best Scenic View”.Room Service:Lounge / Bar:
- Hours of Operations: 24/7