Inspired by the Reinheitsgebot of 1516, the Gordon Biersch experience rests upon the foundations of purity, simplicity and precision. This philosophy is most recognizable in our selection of authentic German lagers, each crafted on-site using only malted barley, hops, yeast and pure, filtered water. This same dedication extends to our kitchen, where our chefs create fresh dishes that perfectly balance comfort and excitement. Explore the links to the left to learn more about how we continue to build the Gordon Biersch experience.
Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant in Scottsdale is located in North Scottsdale off the 101 Freeway at Scottsdale Road in the Shops at Chauncey Ranch! The upscale casual restaurant offers a haven for fresh microbrew beers and delicious made-from-scratch menu items. Our restaurant features indoor and patio dining and can accomodate group events or parties in our private dining room.
- Contact Name: Laura Loomis
- Payment Options: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Executive Chef: Andrew Emberg / Brew Master Gary Fritze
- Accept Walk-ins: Yes
- Children's Menu: Yes
- Dining Style: Sit Down
- Dress Code: Casual
- Happy Hour: Monday -Saturday. 3 - 6:30pm & All Day Sunday
- Outdoor Dinning: Yes
- Parking: Self
- Location: North Scottsdale
- Working Hours: Monday: 11:00 am - 11:00 pmTuesday: 11:00 am - 11:00 pmWednesday: 11:00 am - 11:00 pmThursday: 11:00 am - 11:00 pmFriday: 11:00 am - 12:00 amSaturday: 11:00 am - 12:00 amSunday: 11:00 am - 10:00 pm