Fate Brewing Co. is a small-batch brewpub in Scottsdale, AZ specializing in bold beers and perfectly paired bites.
Every community needs a place to go to celebrate the better things in life. New jobs and relationships. Good friends and happy families. And to us, that place has always been the local brewpub.
So in 2012, we built Fate Brewing Co. to be the place in our community we’d take our best friends to. And we did it the best way we knew how—by cooking up delicious wood-fired pizzas and brewing mighty fine beers in small batches, then rotating them often to make sure they’re always fresh, and always thrilling.
So come along and join us for a pint and a pie. You’re always welcome in our little corner of the world.
We do things a bit differently at Fate. Our beers are brewed in small batches, which means you’ll find steadily rotating traditional favorites, experimentals, seasonals and cask conditioned ales on tap exclusively at the brewpub. At Fate you’ll be offered a nifty opportunity to develop and expand your taste profile with our ever changing distinctive beers and wood-fired pizzas. Join us for a pint and a pie at Scottsdale’s very own micro brewpub and put Fate in your hands!
- Profile Owner: Steve McFate
- Contact Name: Travis Pack
- Payment Options: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Executive Chef: Adam Schmeichel - Brewer and Jess Hedge - Kitchen Manager
- Accept Walk-ins: Yes
- Children's Menu: No
- Dining Style: Sit Down
- Dress Code: Casual
- Happy Hour: Monday - Friday: 3pm - 6pm $3.75 Fate Pints $1 Off Glasses of Wine $5 Pizza Bread $6.50 Potato Nachos
- Outdoor Dinning: Yes
- Parking: Self
- Location: Central Scottsdale
- Meals: Lunch: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday ONLY
- Working Hours: Monday: 3:00 pm - 10:00 pmTuesday: 3:00 pm - 10:00 pmWednesday: 3:00 pm - 10:00 pmThursday: 3:00 pm - 10:00 pmFriday: 11:00 am - 11:00 pmSaturday: 11:00 am - 11:00 pmSunday: 11:00 am - 9:00 pm