Amidst an atmosphere of plush elegance, enjoy the exotic aroma and flavor of carefully blended herbs and prime quality fresh meats and vegetables, prepared to tease the palate and tantalize the senses. Thousands of years of traditional recipes and methods combine to provide a wide menu of taste treats, from fresh clay oven baked bread and award winning appetizers to rich traditional desserts. A wide array of delicately marinated prime beef, filet mignon, lamb, chicken, fish and sea foods are grilled to perfection and served perfectly prepared with saffron scented basmati rice. A uniquely flavored choice of Persian stews will delight you with flavors found nowhere else. Persian dishes are highly flavorful but not ‘spicy.’ The expert blending of the ingredients such as fruits, nuts, pomegranate, turmeric, basil, mint, cardamon, saffron, dried lime, fresh vegetables and meats in the traditional Persian dishes provide a delicious and healthy banquet for any taste, from the heartiest appetite to the lightest diet.
For over 25 years the Persian room has provided exquisite Persian cuisine to the valley of the Sun, in a tradition of pride and excellence that will continue far into the future.
Services we provide;
- Lunch and dinner 7-days a week.
- Cater parties of any size.
- Functions in our banquet room such as wedding, anniversaries, birthdays, communions etc at the restaurant.
- Party packages to take out.
"BREAK'N it DOWN" by T Navin
Service…Everyone I came in contact with
Food…Quality and Flavor
Bar / Drinks
This Restaurant has Not Been Reviewed, look for a Complete Review including Video coming soon!
- Payment Options: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Accept Walk-ins: Yes
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Dress Code: Casual
- Parking: Self
- Location: North Scottsdale
- Working Hours: Monday: 11:00AM - 9:30 PMTuesday: 11:00AM - 9:30 PMWednesday: 11:00AM - 9:30 PMThursday: 11:00AM - 9:30 PMFriday: 11:00 AM - 10:30 PMSaturday: 11:00 AM - 10:30 PMSunday: 11:00AM - 9:30 PM