AN AWARD-WINNING, CONTEMPORARY…AMERICAN RESTAURANT FROM CELEBRATED…CHEF & OWNER MICHAEL LOMONACO.
The menu of seasonally-inspired American classics is complemented by expertly crafted cocktails, an acclaimed wine program and genuine, warm hospitality – all overlooking Columbus Circle and Central Park.
Prime steaks, exceptional seafood, pastas, roasted chicken and duck and other ingredient-driven signature dishes, showcase the bold, vibrant flavors Lomonaco and his team are known for delivering.
The spacious Porter House Bar is a lively meeting place offering new spins on the classics, as well as innovative bespoke cocktails and an award-winning, world-class wine list, featuring sought after vintages, many of which are available by the glass.
“EVERY GREAT AND ICONIC AMERICAN DISH HAS A STORY TO TELL.”
— Chef & Owner Michael Lomonaco
A native New Yorker, Chef Michael Lomonaco has spent his career celebrating the bounty of the American table at some of the city’s most iconic restaurants including ‘21’, Windows on the World, Wild Blue and Guastavino’s, before opening Porter House in 2006.
Michael is also one of the original Food Network and Travel Channel chef personalities with his shows Michael’s Place and Epicurious. Fans can still catch him on TV today, as he makes regular appearances on ABC’s The Chew, and The Today Show, among others.
Along with Porter House Bar and Grill, Michael is the chef and partner of Center Bar, the sophisticated cocktail lounge also located on the 4th floor of the Time Warner Center.
- Profile Owner: Michael Lomonaco
- Contact Name: Deena Krobot
- Payment Options: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Cross Streets: Broadway and Central Park West
- Shopping Center: Time Warner Center
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- Executive Chef: Michael Lomonaco
- Accept Walk-ins: Yes
- Children's Menu: Yes
- Dining Style: Fine Dining, ,
- Dress Code: Jacket Required, Tie Required, Casual
- Bar: Full
- Happy Hour: Monday - Thursday 3 pm to 6 pm
- Outdoor Dinning: Yes
- Parking: Valet, Self, Indoor
- Location: Old Town
- Meals: Lunch: 11 am to 3 pmDinner: 5 pm to 11 pm
- Entertainment: Tuesday: 7pm to 11 pmWednesday: 7pm to 11 pmThursday: 7pm to 11 pmFriday: 7pm to 1 amSaturday: 7pm to 1 am
- Working Hours: Monday: 11 am to 10 pmTuesday: 11 am to 10 pmWednesday: 11 am to 10 pmThursday: 11 am to 10 pmFriday: 11 am to 2 amSaturday: 11 am to 2 amSunday: 11 am to 9 pm