Rees Jones has taken a pristine piece of lush Arizona desert and created Quintero Golf Club, often described as the “Purest Golf Experience” in the Southwest.
Created in the tradition of some of the world’s most renowned golf courses, Quintero’s focus is to provide members and their guests with the finest playing surfaces, warm personal hospitality and the ultimate challenge for their individual games.
Membership at Quintero provides a totally pure golf experience on a challenging, championship golf course. The course has been created to offer a unique playing opportunity, testing players of all levels of expertise. From the tips, Quinterooffers even the scratch golfer a challenge demanding exacting shots from tee to green.
Playing over 7200 yards from the Championship tees, and a comfortable 5043 yards from the forward tees, the Quintero experience offers strategic bunker placement, generous landing areas (for the straight hitters) and multi-level bentgrass greens often referred to as some of the smoothest and truest in the Southwest.
Tags Golf Courses
- Payment Options: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Location: North Valley
- Architect Name: Rees Jones
- Club House: Fully-Equipped Golf Shop, Equipment Rental, Restaurant, Locker Room
- Course Par: 72
- Course Slope Rating: Slope: 147 Rating: 74.9
- Golf Course: Private
- Course Yardage: 7208 yards
- Getting Around: Cart
- Golf Lessons: Private, Group, School
- Course Pro: John Dahl, PGA
- Grass Type (Greens): Bent Grass
- Grass Type (Fairways): Bermuda Grass
- Practice Putting Green: Yes