Located in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale, RnR Gastropub provide the only two-story dining patio overlooking the vibrancy of Scottsdale Road. As an architecturally modernist eatery, RnR’s industrial style is warmed by exposed brick, dark woods and their signature burnt orange accents.
Specializing in modern twists on America’s classic comfort foods, RnR boasts boldly innovative chefs, imported Italian coffees and a 1,800 bottle wine cellar with featured wines by the glass or bottle. RnR’s extensive menu overflows with culinary novelty certain to impress.
The space itself is fully indoor/outdoor by use of retractable glass garage doors and features a mix of multi-use seating options, including community tables, booths, lounge and traditional seating. The second floor patio, equipped with private bar, is the ideal semi-private space to host groups of up to 80 guests, while the entire venue can be privatized to accommodate groups of up to 300.
"BREAK'N it DOWN" by T Navin
Service…Everyone I came in contact with
Food…Quality and Flavor
Bar / Drinks
This Restaurant has Not Been Reviewed, look for a Complete Review including Video coming soon!
- Contact Name: Cassandra Bentley
- Payment Options: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Executive Chef: Nick Henry
- Accept Walk-ins: Yes
- Children's Menu: No
- Dining Style: Sit Down
- Dress Code: Casual
- Happy Hour: Monday – Friday, 3pm to 7pm. Enjoy 1/2 off all wines, well cocktails, domestic drafts and house margaritas. We also offer $2 off craft beers, $8 domestic pitchers and $12 craft pitchers.
- Outdoor Dinning: Yes
- Parking: Self
- Location: Old Town
- Working Hours: Monday: 11:00 am - 12:00 amTuesday: 11:00 am - 12:00 amWednesday: 11:00 am - 12:00 amThursday: 11:00 am - 12:00 amFriday: 11:00 am - 2:00 amSaturday: 8:00 am - 2:00 amSunday: 8:00 am - 12:00 am