Our menu features prime cut steaks, seafood, and vegetables with unique Japanese-inspired marinades and sauces, along with sushi, sashimi, tempura, and extraordinary desserts. The menu changes regularly to reflect seasonal offerings.
Roka Akor Scottsdale offers the unparalleled combination of thoughtful design and contemporary Robata Japanese cuisine. The restaurant’s name is derived from two words: RO and KA. The meaning of the first word is hearth, a gathering place where people socialize and take in the ambience; the latter stands for a burning fire and projecting energy.
Roka Akor’s contemporary main dining room provides a stunning backdrop and the centrally located robata grill is the heart of the visual experience. To accommodate all guests needs, Roka Akor Scottsdale also offers a private dining room, private patio and Roka Bar.
- Payment Options: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Executive Chef: Jason Alford
- Accept Walk-ins: Yes
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Dress Code: Casual
- Happy Hour: 4:30 – 7:00 PM
- Parking: Valet, Self
- Location: Central Scottsdale
- Entertainment: Monday: 5pm – 10pm
- Working Hours: Monday: 5pm – 10pmTuesday: 5pm – 10pmWednesday: 5pm – 10pmThursday: 5pm – 10pmFriday: 5pm – 11pmSaturday: 5pm – 11pmSunday: 5pm – 10pm