Sonata’s Restaurant brings the “food is life” philosophy to Scottsdale. Using real, fresh and in-season ingredients to create traditional Old World cuisine with a touch of American flair. Sonata’s is dedicated to bringing the flavors and dining style of Europe to each of their guest’s table with every meal.
The restaurant development team’s Lithuanian heritage combined with their prior successful restaurant experience, the chef’s innate ability to create dishes crafted with respect to tradition while adding his own take on each. Sonata’s stunning and upscale environment — created by COO and Chief Designer Deividas Molocajevas — meld seamlessly to ensure every guest that enters the restaurant feels right at home.
Sonata’s was developed in part so owner Sonata Molocajeviene Tuft herself wouldn’t have to spend all day in the kitchen when she craved a taste of home — and now Scottsdale can have a taste of true European cuisine, too, without any of the work!
We invite you to dine with us, drink with us and become part of our family — but don’t worry, we won’t make you do the dishes afterwards!
- Payment Options: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Cross Streets: Shea Blvd & Scottsdale Rd
- Shopping Center: Acacia Creek Village
- Accept Walk-ins: Yes
- Dress Code: Casual
- Bar: Full
- Happy Hour: Mon thur Fri 3pm – 6pm
- Outdoor Dinning: Yes
- Parking: Self
- Location: Central Scottsdale
- Working Hours: Monday: 11am to 11pmTuesday: 11am to 11pmWednesday: 11am to 11pmThursday: 11am to 1pmFriday: 10am to 1amSaturday: 10am to 1amSunday: 10am to 10pm