The Territorial Indian Arts Gallery is celebrating forty-seven years as a gallery of collector-quality Native American Indian arts. Old Territorial Indian Arts is the oldest gallery of Indian arts on Main Street in Scottsdale, Arizona. We are proud members of ATADA, the Antique Tribal Art Dealers Association.
Please check in often as we add wonderful antique and vintage items, including:
- Pueblo Indian pottery, featuring the Matriarchs
- Antique Southwestern Indian baskets, Arizona, California and Nevada
- Navajo Indian rugs and historic blankets, Pueblo Indian wearing blankets
- Traditional Hopi Kachinas, contemporary and historic
- Turquoise and silver jewelry from estates and contemporary artists, Navajo, Hopi, Zuni Santo Domingo
- Antique Indian beadwork.
- Cross Streets: E. Main Street & Marshall Way
- Working Hours: Monday: 10am to 4pmTuesday: 10am to 4pmWednesday: 10am to 4pmThursday: 10am to 9pmFriday: 10am to 4pmSaturday: 10am to 4pmSunday: Sunday