As if our stunning boulder formations, striking sunsets and natural terrain wasn’t enough – both our golf courses are 18 holes and feature full-service pro shops, PGA and LPGA-certified instructors and cart and equipment rentals. Check out a course tour or book your tee time at the Boulders Club.
GOLF INSTRUCTION & PACKAGES
If you’d like to improve your game, consider a golf package at the Golf Academy at the Boulders, where you’ll enjoy private one-on-one lessons and play on our award-winning courses during several hours (or days) of immersive instruction.
Nestled in the tranquil beauty of the high Sonoran desert and ancient granite boulder formations, the Boulders Club includes one of the finest golf clubs in the US, a luxurious spa surrounded by native plants and gardens, a fitness center with the latest equipment, and an exclusive eight-court Tennis Garden.
"BREAK'N it DOWN" by T Navin
Value for the Money
Attentive Cart Girl
Quality of food & beverage
Pace of Play
This Golf Course has Not Been Reviewed by OldTownScottsdale.com as of yet. Look for a Complete Review including Video coming soon!
Tags Golf Courses
- Contact Name: Tom McCahan
- Payment Options: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Location: Scottsdale
- Architect Name: Jay Morrish, ASGCA
- Club House: Fully-Equipped Golf Shop, Equipment Rental, Restaurant, Locker Room
- Golf Course: Semi-Private
- Driving Range: Comp
- Getting Around: Cart
- Golf Lessons: Private, Group
- Course Pro: Dean Ballard
- Grass Type (Greens): Bent Grass
- Grass Type (Fairways): Bermuda
- Practice Chipping Green: Yes
- Practice Putting Green: Yes
- Range Balls: Included