The Mission Restaurant and Lounge serves Modern Latin Cuisine. In a sophisticated yet casual setting, chef Matt Carter and Brian Raab mix tradition and ingenuity in their signature dishes and hand-pressed cocktails.
The sophisticated yet casual allure of the Mission seamlessly blends old world charm with modern elegance. Surrounded by the breathtaking glow of the Himalayan salt block wall and flickering candlelight, guests begin their experience. The restaurant suits a variety of moods from cozy outdoor seating fireside and intimate indoor areas, to our lively community table in the lounge; while the sounds of mixed Latin and modern music resonate in perfect compliment. Succulent aromas from the grill mix tradition and ingenuity while setting the stage for your perfect dining experience.
- Payment Options: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Executive Chef: Matt Carter and Brian Raab
- Accept Walk-ins: Yes
- Dining Style: Sit Down
- Dress Code: Resort Dress, Casual
- Outdoor Dinning: Yes
- Parking: Self
- Location: Old Town
- Entertainment: Monday: 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Working Hours: Monday: 11 am - 10 pmTuesday: 11 am - 10 pmWednesday: 11 am - 10 pmThursday: 11 am - 10 pmFriday: 11 am - 11 pmSaturday: 11 am - 11 pmSunday: 11 am - 10 pm