The We-Ko-Pa story starts with its incomparable setting. Located on the eastern edge of Scottsdale, We-Ko-Pa is blessed with jaw-dropping mountain vistas in every direction. Golfweek magazine ranks the Saguaro course #67 in America’s top 100 modern courses and ranks the facility’s two courses as #1 and #4 rated public access courses in the state of Arizona. A 21,000 square foot clubhouse featuring a full-service restaurant, bar and expansive patio completes a golf experience free of homes, commercial development and even out-of-bounds stakes.
We-Ko-Pa was designed by golf course veterans Bill Coore, Ben Crenshaw and Scott Miller. A daily fee golf facility with two 18-hole courses, We-Ko-Pa offers both seasoned pros and weekend golfers a memorable golf experience.
We-Ko-Pa Golf Club features:
- Two award-winning 18-hole courses: Cholla and Saguaro
- Voted 100 Best Golf Shops by Golf World Business
- Private and group lessons from PGA staff member
- 10,000 square foot clubhouse with restaurant, golf shop and lounge areas
Offering breathtaking views of the McDowell Mountains, Red Mountain, Four Peaks and the Superstitions, We-Ko-Pa Golf Club lies on Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation land that will never be commercially developed.
After a round of golf you can relax at the We-Ko-Pa clubhouse, which features scenic indoor or outdoor dining complete with full-service dining.
Tags Golf Courses
- Contact Name: Brett Trenter
- Payment Options: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Location: Fountain Hills
- Architect Name: Scott Miller
- Club House: Fully-Equipped Golf Shop, Equipment Rental, Restaurant, Locker Room
- Golf Course: Public
- Driving Range: Comp
- Getting Around: Cart
- Golf Lessons: Private, Group
- Course Pro: Matt Barr
- Grass Type (Greens): TiffDwarf Grass
- Grass Type (Fairways): Bermuda Grass
- Practice Chipping Green: Yes
- Practice Putting Green: Yes
- Range Balls: Included