A Recipe for Remarkable. Start with the Scottsdale dinner and restaurant scene. Blend in a generous portion of ZuZu. Add the best seasonal American food. Garnish with handcrafted cocktails. Shake well. Accentuate with happy hour, breakfast and lunch if desired. For the best dining and lounge experience in Old Scottsdale, mix it up with ZuZu.
The ZuZu story….Restaurants in the great Southwest had a constant, important presence in American life in the 1950’s. The neighborhood grill – usually complete with a soda fountain – was not only the place where movie stars were discovered, but where neighbors came together to exchange news and share in a general feeling of conviviality. The food was simple and wholesome, and it was a place where you came to expect a warm welcome, a hot meal, and a well-crafted cocktail.
In this era before culinary schools and celebrity chefs, recipes were handed down from generation to generation, often with great secrecy. The cuisine you are about to enjoy is dedicated to “ZuZu,” a beloved mother and grandmother as well as a fantastic cook. She believed in the concept that food is better when it’s shared with the people you love.
- Contact Name: Heather Bryan
- Payment Options: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Executive Chef: Charles Wiley
- Accept Walk-ins: Yes
- Children's Menu: Yes
- Dining Style: Sit Down
- Dress Code: Resort Dress, Casual
- Parking: Valet, Self
- Location: Old Town
- Entertainment: Monday: 6 am-12 am
- Working Hours: Monday: 6 am-12 amTuesday: 6 am-12 amWednesday: 6 am-12 amThursday: 6 am-12 amFriday: 6 am-12 amSaturday: 6 am-12 amSunday: 6 am-12 am