The culinary jewel of Talking Stick Resort is surely our signature fine-dining restaurant, Orange Sky. As you rise from the hotel’s lobby in the exterior elevators, it is soon obvious Orange Sky is like no other restaurant in Scottsdale, or all of Arizona for that matter. Located atop the 15th floor of the hotel, the restaurant sets the senses ablaze with its signature dishes and floor-to-ceiling windows that offer the best 360-degree views of the Valley’s signature orange sunsets-the inspiration behind its name.
Guests in the restaurant’s main dining area can find privacy in the high-back seating enclaves that can accommodate everyone from romantic intimate twosomes to small groups. A communal dining table comfortably accommodates single patrons, as well.
For large parties or private events of 14+ guests, please call Orange Sky Group Events at 1 (480) 270-5539. Read more about Private Dining at Orange Sky.
Orange Sky features a delicious menu of fresh seafood, aged steaks and just-harvested vegetables from local communities surrounding the Scottsdale and Phoenix areas. Meals are prepared simply, and Orange Sky’s versatile restaurant menu allows guests to eat light, mix and match and share plates, all depending on their appetites.
View our Dinner Menu
View our O Lounge Menu
"BREAK'N it DOWN" by T Navin
Views and Great Food
When we get out, Orange Sky is one of our top favorites. It is a favorite for many reasons, number one being the quality of the food. The tenderloin and salmon are big favorites and you can't go wrong with any of the sides. Additionally, we enjoy the atmosphere. The restaurant is lovely and the views are great.
- Payment Options: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Accept Walk-ins: Yes
- Children's Menu: No
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Dress Code: Resort Dress
- Outdoor Dinning: No
- Parking: Valet, Self, Indoor
- Location: Central Scottsdale
- Meals: Dinner: 5pm to 10 pm
- Entertainment: Monday: 5pm to 10pmTuesday: 5:00pm – MidnightWednesday: 5:00pm – MidnightThursday: 5:00pm – MidnightFriday: 5:00pm – 1:00amSaturday: 5:00pm – 1:00amSunday: 5:00pm – Midnight
- Working Hours: Monday: 5pm to 10pmTuesday: 5pm to 10pmWednesday: 5pm to 10pmThursday: 5pm to 10pmFriday: 5pm to 11pmSaturday: 5pm to 11pmSunday: 5pm to 10pm