Escape the rigors of life, come downtown to Café Forté. A charming Arts District eatery nestled among the galleries of downtown Scottsdale, Café Forté is located in the heart of the well-noted Thursday evening “Art Walk” and has been winning the loyalty of locals and tourists since 1996.
Chef/owner Grace Rubel has brought healthy food to the table and has creatively redefined the meaning of “healthy appetite.” A celebration of the pure and simple flavors of quality local and regional ingredients, her menu of Healthy American Comfort Cuisine offers a fresh and healthy style of cooking that is dedicated to the use of all-natural, chemical-free, organic products whenever possible. Presented in a warm and beautiful atmosphere, Café Forté encourages guests to linger and fully enjoy their dining experience.
- Contact Name: Grace Rubel
- Payment Options: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Executive Chef: Grace Rubel
- Accept Walk-ins: Yes
- Dining Style: Sit Down
- Dress Code: Casual
- Happy Hour: Wed to Sat 3pm - 6pm
- Outdoor Dinning: Yes
- Parking: Self
- Location: Old Town
- Meals: Lunch: 11am to 3pmDinner: 4pm to 10 pm
- Entertainment: Monday: 11am to 10 pm
- Working Hours: Monday: 11am to 10 pmTuesday: 11am to 10 pmWednesday: 11am to 10 pmThursday: 11am to 10 pmFriday: 11am to 10 pmSaturday: 11am to 10 pmSunday: 11am to 10 pm