Nestled in the ravines of Arizona’s McDowell Mountains and colorized by dramatic sunrises and sunsets, Eagle Mountain beckons those who desire an outstanding golf experience. Opened in 1996, this Scott Miller designed course is a spectacular representation of man’s creation in harmony with nature as it winds through natural box canyons, rolling hills, and lush desert valleys.
At Eagle Mountain, you’ll find a challenging yet fair golf experience, with contoured fairways and immaculately maintained greens throughout this 6,800-yard layout. A 4 1/2-star recipient of Golf Digest’s Places to Play, Golf for Women’s Top 100 Fairways in 2000, the Best New Course in Arizona in 1996, Arizona Republic, and ranked #1 Public Course by Ranking Arizona 2006, Eagle Mountain is a “must play” Arizona course.
"BREAK'N it DOWN" by T Navin
Value for the Money
Attentive Cart Girl
Quality of food & beverage
Pace of Play
This Golf Course has Not Been Reviewed by OldTownScottsdale.com as of yet. Look for a Complete Review including Video coming soon!
Tags Golf Courses
- Contact Name: Bret Greenwood
- Payment Options: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Location: Scottsdale, Fountain Hills
- Architect Name: Scott Miller
- Club House: Fully-Equipped Golf Shop, Equipment Rental, Restaurant
- Course Par: 71
- Course Slope Rating: 71.7 rating, 139 slope
- Golf Course: Public
- Course Yardage: 6,800 yards
- Driving Range: Comp
- Getting Around: Cart
- Golf Lessons: Private, Group, School
- Course Pro: Derek Nannen
- Grass Type (Greens): TIffDwarf Grass
- Grass Type (Fairways): Bermuda Grass
- Practice Chipping Green: Yes
- Practice Putting Green: Yes
- Range Balls: Included
Great views, also a nice place to get married.