Blending flawlessly with the surrounding environment, Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North encompasses 210 generously sized guest rooms, including 22 luxury suites, in 25 mostly one- or two-storey adobe casitas. Patio doors open to a private, landscaped terrace or balcony and magnificent desert views. Capturing the vibrant tones of the desert in bloom and the purples, pinks and oranges of a Sonoran sunset, accommodation interiors feature custom furnishings – many sourced from Mexican artisans – and handmade art by Huichol Indians.
Consider your views: spacious guest rooms offer your choice of scenic vistas, including the Sonoran Desert, Crescent Butte Mountain, the Valley of The Sun and the surrounding desert landscape.
Expansive luxury resort suites in Scottsdale present a menu of ways to spend time outdoors. Soak in a private plunge pool, refresh with a garden shower or enjoy a glass of wine in front of an outdoor kiva fireplace.
PINNACLE THREE-BEDROOM SUITE
From atop the Resort’s highest point, wood-beamed ceilings and handcrafted honed-stone flooring transition seamlessly to commanding, far-reaching views over Crescent Butte Mountain and Pinnacle Peak.
- Payment Options: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Business Center: Yes
- Business Concierge: Yes
- Gift Store: Yes
- Pets Friendly: Yes
- Pool: Yes
- Hot Tub: Outdoor
- Rating: 5 Stars
- Wellness Center: Free Weights, Machine Weights, Cardio Machines, Messages, Showers, Steam Room, Sauna Room
- Accommodation type: Resort
- Location: North Scottsdale
- Services: Restaurants: TALAVERA, SAGUARO BLOSSOM,Room Service: IN-CASITA FINE DININGLounge / Bar: ONYX BAR & LOUNGEBreakfast:
- Hours of Operations: 24/7