Hotel Valley Ho is Downtown Scottsdale’s urban resort and spa, just a short walk from hundreds of shops, restaurants, and art galleries. Built in 1956 and fully restored, this iconic hideaway honors its past with mid-century-modern style thoughtfully blended with new amenities.
Choose from a collection of bright guest rooms with private patios or balconies, whether it’s a playfulStudio Guest Room or a posh Tower Suite.
Live a little with handcrafted cocktails in the ZuZu Lounge and seasonal American fare in ZuZu. Laze poolside at the hip OH Pool Bar + Cabanas, or beautify and detoxify at VH Spa for Vitality + Health.
Savor this classic hideaway that’s in the middle of it all.
"BREAK'N it DOWN" by T Navin
Staff and Service
Value…Did You Get What You Pay For
This Resort / Hotel has Not Been Reviewed by OldTownScottsdale.com as of yet. Look for a Complete Review including Video coming soon!
- Payment Options: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Business Center: Yes
- Business Concierge: Yes
- Gift Store: Yes
- Pets Friendly: Yes
- Pool: Yes
- Hot Tub: Outdoor
- Rating: 4 Stars
- Wellness Center: Free Weights, Machine Weights, Cardio Machines, Messages, Showers, Steam Room, Sauna Room
- Accommodation type: Hotel, Resort
- Location: Old Town
- Services: Restaurants: ZuZu and OH Pool Bar & CabanasRoom Service:Lounge / Bar:
- Hours of Operations: 24/7